Love Your Self(ie)

5:54 AM Theresa 2 Comments

When I can't coerce my younger sister into taking my pictures for me, I am stuck with two equally grueling options:
A) Don't take pictures. This option, however, is not very desirableespecially when I'm channeling my inner Britney Spears/Justin Timberlake and wearing a denim-on-denim outfit. Honestly, it requires pictures.
B) Take a trilion selfies. On my iPhone.

Please, oh great Selfie Gods, bless these pictures. Especially the one in the bathroom. *sigh*








Jacket: Vintage (Duck Head) || Shorts: Lucky || Socks: Gap || Dress (worn as shirt): Forever 21 || Bracelet: Stella & Dot || Shoes: Walmart brand (...classic)

In other news, I might possibly be going to a Vampire Weekend concert. Please please please.

EDIT: OH MY GOSH I'M SCREaming I bought my tickets, I'm going tomorrow, oh my goodness oh my goodness I'm ecstatic can you tell??! Has anyone seen them in concert before? I'm going to melt (with happiness), right?

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your comment! Hah, I love doing selfies, about a million per day :) kisses! check out new post on my blog :)

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha maybe you can get your camera to take pictures on a timer? Although I've been meaning to do that forever and am always too lazy :P Some of these are actually really good though!

    belle + compass

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, you rock.